Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday

I have been very slack over the last few weeks but will be improving so keep visiting.

Here is a card that I made a while ago for one of Kristina's challenges.



One of my fellow team had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and I sent her this card.


I used: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White card stock;Pumpkin Pie ink; Petal Prints, Sincere Salutations stamp sets; Heat Tool, Stampin' Emboss Powder (Clear), Heat & Stick Powder, Stampin' Glitter, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (Whisper White), Double Rectangle Punch.

All Images © Stampin’ Up! 1990-2009

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Judy,
Better late then never lol!
Love your card and these colours go so good together, it's becoming a favourite colour combo lol!
Have a great week!

Take Care
~Kylie~

Leigh said...

Yep, it was my birthday card. Thanks so much Judy. Lovely.